Your one-stop for careers resources
PMCT has collated helpful resources from each of our stakeholders to help guide JMOs' future.
The Department of Health has published a package of medical factsheets. It includes a general factsheet on Australia’s medical workforce and individual worksheets on 36 of the medical specialties.
The Australian Medical Association has a Careers Hub on their website. These pages in particular are helpful for JMOs:
- Doctors in training and career advancement
- Specialty Training Pathway Guide
- Career Coaching
- Preparing for rural and remote medical practice
- Preparing for independent medical practice
General Practice Training Tasmania (GPTT) has suggested these helpful links
- RACGP training program
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine GP Training Program
- GPTT training for hospital doctors
DHHS has suggested these helpful links